St Peter’s Post #30
And so, we welcome you to the final edition of our weekly online newsletter this year – the St Peter’s Post. Now that all the catch up posts are complete, we can get you all up-to-date on the events of the last week of the term. We hope you’re all really enjoying your holidays so far!
The headlines are:
- The #32in24 challenge went off brilliantly. You can read our post at the halfway point of the journey here and the big roundup will be posted very soon! We featured on TheJournal.ie twice – here and here and in the Irish Independent. Local media, such as the Bray People and East Coast Fm also gave great coverage of the event.
- The final assembly of the year took place with lots of awards and celebrations – you can read all about it, including our new Peter’s Pride award here.
- We waved a fond farewell to our current 6th class and wished them well in their future adventures. Read all about graduation here.
- We received our Digital Schools of Distinction award from Minister Ciaran Cannon. We were also delighted to welcome Neal O’Sullivan back to St Peter’s. Read all about the award here.
- We went on our school tour on the last Thursday of term. You can check out our photos and Vines here.
- Paddy’s activity camp was a great success. Did you see all the photos? You can check them out here.
- Staff versus students is always a fantastic feature of our final week. Read all about it here.
- We really enjoyed Bike Day 2014 – check it out here.
- We took part in the St Peter’s World Cup – Ms Flanagan managed the winning team for the second year in a row! Read all about it here.
- Second class told us all about how they used Skype to connect with another school here.
- Finally we had a round up of all the ‘Wednesday for Parents’ topics this year. You can check that out here.
This is our 30th edition of the St Peter’s Post this year! We hope you enjoyed all of our online newsletters this year – we enjoyed sharing a taste of our school with you. As always, you can find all of our previous St Peter’s Posts here and now, on the website, we’ve included space for the St Peter’s Posts so that visitors to the website can keep up with all of our weekly news. You can access the latest St Peter’s Post at the bottom of the front page of the website or you can click on this link to see them all!